Tuesday 9 July 2013

Wishlist ~ New Look shoes!

This is a wish list dedicated entirely to New Look's current Summer offerings. I know, just New Look shoes, but seriously. They've done good, they've done real good. There's such a strong '90s grunge vibe going on! I'm also really into white shoes at the moment, especially boots and chunky heels. They've done some great cut out boots if you can't afford the Topshop ones. I'm particularly in love with the heeled loafers with the double buckle (is it just me, or is there a sort of 'Pirates of the Caribbean' vibe going on there?) and the kind of ugly, chunky heeled sandals. I may actually buy the white gladiator sandals since I don't actually own a pair of sandals.


So, what do you think? Are there any Summer high street collections that have caught your eye?

Follow me on

5 comments:

  1. I want them all, I love the white gladiator ones :)
    Jessica xx
    www.fashionmagical.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A whole post on new look shoes- i can't resist the temptation!! I need more shoes
    I love the so chunky they're almost ugly heels and I need some cut out boots.
    Thank you for the kind comment- the DMs do kook like jelly shoes, I was consideringbuying them when I could find the DMs but I'm glad I waited to find them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely love these shoes! so tempted by the white chunky gladiator sandals, oh dear!
    new follower here :)
    jess x
    www.jessicamatilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want the white caged sandal but cannot find it any where the £19.99 ones

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want the white caged sandal but cannot find it any where the £19.99 ones

    ReplyDelete

I really love to read what people have to say, so leave a comment, I'll definitely read it and always try to reply to questions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...