Tuesday 16 April 2013

Trending ~ Witching Hour, outfit inspiration.

Inspired by GalaDarling's witchy themed post and my own personal love for this gothic trend I thought I'd compile a few things I think make the perfect teen witch look, or as it turns out, various looks. There are a few variations on a theme, plus it gave me an excuse to feature more stuff that I (not so) secretly want. I've included a mixture of high street and indie companies as well as some one off's from Etsy, with prices varying between bargains and 'you can always dream'. In reality what this is is just a really long wishlist and I spent was too much time and had way too much fun compiling it! The boyfriend also asked this, so for those of you who have had a hard week: no, I do not expect all of the items from each section to be worn at the same time.
Let me know what your favourite look is; Urban, Mermaid, Black or White?

Urban Witch
Left to Right:
Missguided Suede Boots ~ £35.99 (aren't these the perfect witchy boots?)

Mermaid/Sea Witch
Left to Right:
Religion Olsen Dress ~ £100 (this is so gorgeous, so gorgeous)
Mystic Swan Mermaid Ear Cuff ~ £98.91 (another cool ear accessory; spirals)
Red Sofa Crab Claw Necklace ~ £63.49 (I thought was an interesting addition to the idea of sea witches)

White Witch
Left to Right:

Black Witch
Left to Right:
Etsy Sun Moon and Stars Necklace ~ £14.03 (again, love this so much!)
ASOS Suspender Tights ~ £6 (unfortunately my knees are not cute enough to pull this off)

6 comments:

  1. the purr evil jumper is so RAD! CUTE OUTFITS!

    xo, ZEBRA AND MEERKAT ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arrr I love all of theses looks!!! Especially the religion Olson dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I've been in love with that dress since forever.

      Delete
  3. Ooooh I love a little of every look! I think I like every witchy look depending on my mood, haha!
    I always find so many items I want in here =~~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) heh heh, you and me both. It's like I'm making myself want to buy more things!

      Delete

I really love to read what people have to say, so leave a comment, I'll definitely read it and always try to reply to questions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...