Thursday 16 August 2012

A Comprehensive List of Indie Make Up Companies.

I couldn't find one anywhere else so I thought I would compile as complete a list as possible of all the indie makeup brands that I could find. I am not expressly recommending them, just listing them (they're in no particular order). If you think I've missed one out leave a link and I'll add it. Also, if you've had experience with these companies be it good or bad or done a review leave a link as well, I'm sure other people would like to know as much as I do!

Sugarpill Cosmetics
Chinovi Cosmetics
Aromaleigh Mineral Cosmetics
Lime Crime
Portland Black Lipstick Company
Darling Girl Cosmetics
My Beauty Addiction
Morgana Cryptoria
Sweetpea & Fay Cosmetics
Meow Cosmetics
Evil Shades Cosmetics
Glamour Doll Eyes
BFTE Cosmetics
Silk Naturals
Ubran Apothecary
Little Mouse Ears
Fyrinnae
Victorian Disco Cosmetics
The All Natural Face
Makeup Geek
Venomous Cosmetics
Shiro Cosmetics
Tick Tock Cosmetics
Kiss My Sass Cosmetics
Pure Luxe Cosmetics
Moi Cosmetics
Geek Chic Cosmetics
Detrivore Cosmetics
Madd Style Cosmetics
Rockeresque Beauty Co.
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics
PopRox Cosmetics
Melt Cosmetics


Etsy Shops
(there are a lot so it may take a while to list them all)
Sobe Botanicals
Fierce MagentaFlawless Beauty Cosmetics
My Pretty Zombie Cosmetics
Glamatronic
Smash Cosmetics
Lumikki Cosmetics
Carina Dolci Mineral Cosmetics
Rose Marie Shadows
Calla Cosmetics
Pink Culture Cosmetics


That's all for now!

26 comments:

  1. This is a really useful list! It's awesome that you made it :) I think you missed Geek Chic Cosmetics though (geekchiccosmetics.com).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much! Just added them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recently posted a review of some Fyrinnae eyeshadows- http://lipstickarmour.blogspot.com/2012/08/fyrinnae-swatches-and-review.html :)

      Delete
  3. This list rocks but my favorite indie company is missing MADD STYLE COSMETICS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have now been added, thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the list! I love Sugarpill and from the list found Shiro Cosmetics and Detrivore (well, I know some youtubers that have used Detrivore but I remembered them because of this list!). I ordered about 30 eye shadows today because of this list :) I think I'll try a different indie brand each pay period!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm glad I could introduce you to so many new companies! I'd love to know your thoughts on all of them!

      Delete
  5. Sobe Botanicals is one too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up! I've updated the list :)

      Delete
  6. Oh yes! BFF Cosmetics (Best Face Forward Cosmetics) and Inaz Cosmetics !!! I have used BOTH of these products! I use BFF of photo shoots, celebrities and editorial work! Same with Inaz! Also, Inaz have a few celebrity makeup artist using their products! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obsessive compulsive cosmetics is one too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would love to share another, MissJoe Cosmetics. high pigmented lippies line and more goodies. www.missjoecosmetics.com ~chow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. black rose minerals is also a good company!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for posting this! I am not into INDIE makeup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :P I think you mean "now" not "not", but you're welcome, indie makeup is awesome!

      Delete
  11. Notoriously Morbid?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lynx Cosmetics www.lynxlacquer.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You might also want to add Lauren Brooke. www.laurenbrookcosmetiques.com. Wonderful stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there - I would love to be added to the list! Brija Cosmetics at http://www.brijacosmetics.com/ and https://www.etsy.com/shop/brijacosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  15. Also, add Charice's Cosmetics www.charicescosmetics.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome work! That is quite appreciated. I hope you’ll get more success.orogold

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your way to enlighten everything on this blog is actually pleasant, everyone manage to efficiently be familiar with it, Thanks a great deal.orogold

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would LOVE to send you makeup! <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have spent a lot of the time in different blogs but this is really a unique blog for me.hair & beauty

    ReplyDelete
  20. Whatever you have provided for us in these posts really appreciative.Vine Vine Skin Care

    ReplyDelete

I really love to read what people have to say, so leave a comment, I'll definitely read it and always try to reply to questions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...