Saturday 28 July 2012

Outfit of the day + Hair Update ~ Cruella Deville

The other day the boyfriend and I went up to London to see the Dark Knight Rises in IMAX which I thought was pretty good although not as good as the Dark Knight. I'd say two things for certain: a lot happened and I definitely need to give it a second viewing. Once we'd seen the film we wandered down Southbank to Wagamama's. Southbank is usually awesome but because of the Olympics it's up'ed its game and is doubly cooler at the moment - so much interesting art and the atmosphere is always so chill. Go there!
It was an insanely hot day, so much so that it forced me to get my mid drift out. It might not surprise you to know that like many people my age I'm pretty self conscious of my body so this is a bit of a step in the right direction (even the boyfriend commented on how he was surprised I was going in public like that), so I'm a little bit pleased about that. The outfit itself is quite simple - no jewellery because I hate the combo of jewellery and sun cream. But I am mega excited to announce I finally have creepers!! I cannot tell you how long I have lusted after them and then when I finally bought them I had issues so it took two returns before I got a pair I could wear, but they're here now and I'm happy.
Lastly, the main reason I wanted to take these photos is to show you all my new hair! I have to return it to a natural colour for a play I'm doing mid-August so I thought I'd try a cruella in the mean time! The black is just drugstore box dye (Nice n' Easy I think) and it took no time at all. I'm pretty happy with it but now I'm worrying about how boring I'll look with normal hair (no offense to the vast majority of you with natural hair! I just personally think I look boring - not a comment about the general population).
Also, I wanna ask you guys something. Recently I've been worried my posts are a bit rambling and unfocused - what do you think?
Anyway, that's all for now! Have any of you done anything new with your hair (I know it's a question I ask a lot but I'm always eager to know)?

Vest top ~ a shop in a village
Tie dye maxi ~ probably a folk festival
Creepers ~ ebay
Sunglasses ~ Primark


10 comments:

  1. I am loving the sunglasses and the hair :) Very cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh heh, thanks! The sunglasses were £1 in Primark! Such an awesome bargain.

      Delete
  2. You always have the greatest hair and I love your sunglasses as well :) I think your posts are fine the way they are btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thank you! It means a lot to me that you think that <3

      Delete
  3. wow really cool and bold hairstyle!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete

I really love to read what people have to say, so leave a comment, I'll definitely read it and always try to reply to questions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...