Thursday 21 June 2012

Star Studding Inspiration.

 Recently I bought myself some star-shaped studs (as well as some cute little cresent moon ones too) and have so far studded these shorts. Now that the summer has arrived for me - exams are over and I'm back home, I hope to do way more DIYing, including more studding. Today I just thought I'd share with you some photos of inspiration if you're thinking about doing something similar.

If you've seen or made anything star stud related leave a link! I'd love to see!
 {source}
 {source}
{source
 {source}

3 comments:

  1. i love your post dear!
    best
    http://marylovesthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! I'm just getting into square and triangular studs but you're one step ahead! The stars are too cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) awh, thanks! Yeah, I've always had an obsession with stars so I just love star shapes studs!

      Delete

I really love to read what people have to say, so leave a comment, I'll definitely read it and always try to reply to questions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...