Friday 17 February 2012

Heart Prints ~ Not Just For Valentine's.

Hearts aren't just for Valentine's day, right?
I've been planning this for a while, I'm going to do a short "series" of collections with different prints/patterns. First off, hearts! I don't like big or irregular heart prints, but I find those that can almost be mistaken for little polka dots so cute! And obviously, I had to choose things that are at least reasonably afforable, right? Apart from Topshop...Topshop is not affordable.
The River Island headband is actually replacing another River Island hair accessory in the same material, but it was a head tie instead, it really nice (I was pretty tempted) but it had sold out before I could link it!

Left to right:

Jeans ~ River Island, £40
Skirt ~ Awear,
Tights ~ Motel Rocks, £8
Dress ~ Asos, £32
Headband ~ River Island, £3
Dress ~ New Look, £19.99
Blouse ~ Topshop, £48

1 comment:

  1. ahhh love the heart print... especially on sheer stockings :)

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

I really love to read what people have to say, so leave a comment, I'll definitely read it and always try to reply to questions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...